Travel Insurance for Cyclists
ONE PRO’s travel policy is designed for your road cycling, mountain biking and triathlon activities within the UK and abroad. Whether it's for racing, training camps, sportives or leisure trips, ONE PRO’s policy will provide you with specialised cycle benefits additional to your standard travel insurance.
If you would like a quotation, please follow the link below:
What is insured?
- Choice of multi-trip or single trip policies, to tailor the cover to meet your needs.
- Up to £10 million if you need emergency medical treatment
- Baggage & personal effects cover up to £2,000 if your possessions are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Legal expenses cover up to £50,000 following an accident which causes your death or bodily injury
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 if you need to cancel your trip or come home early
- Personal accident cover up to £25,000 if you suffer death or injury following an accident
What is not insured?
- Travelling to a country unless covered under the area of travel shown on your policy certificate
- Existing medical conditions that you haven’t told us about, or existing medical conditions that you have told us about but which we have not agreed to cover
- Personal belongings, money, documents and valuables left unattended
- Legal expenses – Costs incurred before the claim has been accepted
- If a tour operator, travel agent or package holiday provider fails
- You taking part in activities unless those activities are stated as covered in your policy documentation
Our single trip and annual multi-trip travel insurance is arranged by DTW 1991 Underwriting Limited. DTW 1991 Underwriting Limited is an appointed representative of Coverys Managing Agency Limited.