Cycling Travel Insurance
ONE PRO Insurance Solutions’s cycling travel pack is designed for road biking, mountain biking, training camps, audaxes, sportives, leisure trips, triathalon activities and more, within the UK and abroad. Just choose category 1 sports pack when getting a quote
- Theft or attempted theft of the bike(s)
- Accidental damage to your bike(s)
- A contribution towards the hire of a replacement bike in the event of theft or accidental damage
What does cycling travel insurance cover?
We have included some of the key features, benefits and exclusions of our travel insurance for cyclists below. For full details of what is and isn't covered please refer to the policy wording
What is insured?
What is not insured?
Cycling Travel Insurance FAQs
Frequently asked questions about cycling travel insurance
Why would I buy a specialist travel insurance policy for a cycling holiday?
If you've already got travel insurance, you may be asking yourself why you'd need a specialist cycling travel policy. There are two key reasons why you may like to think about getting a specialist cycling travel policy:
- More valuables cover - A standard travel insurance policy is likely to offer lower limits of cover for your valuables, so if your bike and accessories are worth a lot, it's often worth getting a specialist policy.
- More activities covered - A standard travel insurance policy is likely to have more restrictions on the types of cycling activities you can take part in. For example, triathlons and time trials are often not covered.
Do you cover racing and time trials?
Yes, our cycling travel policy will cover you when taking part in activities such as time trials and races. However, please note that we can't cover BMX stunt biking, extreme downhill mountain biking, or any activity undertaken against Club or Association rules or guidelines, including the use of correct protective headgear, guards and equipment.
Does this cover include emergency assistance?
Yes, for 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance, please contact Mayday Assistance on: +44 (0) 20 8050 1991, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org; let them know that you are insured under scheme reference DTW1991 Sports Travel+ and provide your policy number too, if possible.
Build Your Cover
Bike & Accessories
With our Bike + Accessories product, you have the option to tailor your cover to suit your needs, whether you are insuring one bike or five, with up to £25,000 cover. Alongside that we also offer packages to protect you as a rider.